Forward Pinellas is requesting proposals from qualified firms to provide communications support, including WordPress web maintenance, design and hosting; branding for planning efforts and campaigns; developing graphics for print and digital materials; and video development and production.
The entire procurement package, including a full scope of services, is available on the Forward Pinellas website. Any addenda or updates will be posted online.
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Small Business Enterprise (SBE) participation must be addressed. DBEs, MBEs and SBEs must include certification as specified in the procurement package.
All correspondence concerning this procurement must be submitted to:
Sarah Caper, AICP
310 Court Street
Clearwater, Florida 33756
- Procurement issued September 12, 2019
- Questions due September 23, 2019, 2 p.m.
- Responses to questions posted by September 25, 2019, 2 p.m.
- Proposals due to Forward Pinellas October 14, 2019, 2 p.m.
- Selection committee meets to shortlist firms for presentations October 22, 2019, 9 a.m.
- Presentations November 1, 2019
- Selection committee meeting November 4, 2019, 2 p.m.
- Recommendation to the Forward Pinellas Board November 13, 2019