The Property Appraiser’s Office Website has an online database that allows you to look up information on your property. Click here to access the database and enter your address.
You will see a results page that looks similar to the one below. The circles indicate places where you can find information that will help you complete the Truth in Annexation worksheet. Some helpful hints appear below.
- “Assessed Value/SOH Cap,” circled in green, shows the information you need to answer question #2 on the worksheet. (It’s equivalent to the “Assessed” amount on your tax bill.)
- “Homestead,” circled in red, shows the information you need to answer question #3. If the column for the current year says “Yes,” you have a homestead exemption.
- “Tax District,” circled in blue, shows the information you need to answer question #4. (It’s equivalent to the “Millage Code” on your tax bill.)
- “Tax District” will also help you answer question #13. If your taxing district is LFPW or PFW, your property is located in the Pinellas Park Water Management District.
- A link to your tax bill, which can provide you with additional information, is circled in pink. Click here for a link and helpful hints.