Forward Pinellas is requesting proposals from qualified firms to provide technical services to gather and analyze transportation data.
The entire procurement package, including a full scope of services, is available on the Forward Pinellas website. Any addenda or update will be posted online.
Participation by Certified Disadvantaged Businesses (e.g. Disadvantaged Business Enterprise, Minority Business Enterprise, Small Business Enterprise) must be addressed. Certified Disadvantaged Businesses must include certification as specified in the procurement package.
All correspondence concerning this procurement must be submitted to:
Sarah Caper, AICP
310 Court Street
Clearwater, Florida 33756
- Procurement issued March 12, 2020
- Questions due March 24, 2020, 2 p.m.
- Responses to questions posted by March 27, 2020, 2 p.m.
- Proposals due to Forward Pinellas April 30, 2020, 1 p.m.
- Selection committee meets to shortlist firms for presentations May 12, 2020, 10 a.m.
- Presentations May 26 – May 29, 2020
- Selection committee meeting May 29, 2020, 2 p.m.
- Recommendation to the Forward Pinellas Board June 10, 2020