During the state of emergency due to COVID-19, the Forward Pinellas Board will hold virtual public meetings provided that the State of Florida’s Executive Order 20-69 is in effect at the time of the scheduled meeting.The Forward Pinellas Board will hold its next public meeting virtually on Wednesday, May 13, at 1 p.m. to ensure public safety and comply with the Governor’s Safer at Home order in response to the COVID-19 virus. Take a look at how you can get involved. During the state of emergency due to COVID-19, the Forward Pinellas Board will hold virtual public meetings provided that the State of Florida’s Executive Order 20-69 is in effect at the time of the scheduled meeting.
Watch or listen to the meetings
You can call into the meeting and listen at 1-312-626-6799, 1-646-558-8656, 1-253-215-8782, 1-301-715-8592, 1-346-248-7799, or 1-669-900-9128. Webinar ID: 885 3247 7408
Participate in the meeting
Visit https://forwardpinellas.org/attend (Webinar ID number: 885 3247 7408
Call in to the Zoom meeting at one of the following numbers: 1-312-626-6799, 1-646-558-8656, 1-253-215-8782, 1-301-715-8592, 1-346-248-7799, or 1-669-900-9128. (Webinar ID number: 885 3247 7408)
Public comments during the virtual meetings are audio only. You may submit other materials in advance of the meeting to become part of the record by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send advance public comments:
(Deadline May 12 at 5 p.m.)
- Leave a voicemail at 727-464-5307
- Send an email to email@example.com
All comments received by 5:00 p.m. the day before the meeting will be included as part of the official record for this meeting and will be available to be considered by the Forward Pinellas Board prior to any action taken.
Forward Pinellas Board public participation and decorum rules for virtual meetings
- Please be respectful of others' opinions, and refrain from making personal attacks. Any person who becomes disorderly or who fails to confine remarks to the identified subject or business at hand shall be cautioned by the Chair and given the opportunity to conclude remarks on the subject in a decorous manner and within the designated time limit. Any person failing to comply as cautioned may be barred from making any additional comments during the meeting by the Chair, unless permission to continue or again address the board is granted by the majority of the board members present.
- If the Chair or board declares an individual out of order, he or she may be muted by the moderator.
- All remarks shall be addressed to the board as a body and not to any member thereof.
- No person, other than a member of the board and the person having the floor, may be permitted to enter into any discussion, either directly or through a member of the board, without permission of the Chair. No question may be asked except through the Chair.
- Speakers should make their comments concise and to the point.
Reasonable accommodation requests during COVID-19 pandemic
Persons with disabilities who need to request reasonable accommodation(s) to effectively participate in this meeting may contact Pinellas County's Office of Human Rights. As Pinellas County is currently operating under a Declaration of Emergency relating to the COVID-19 Pandemic, and is practicing CDC recommended social distancing protocols, staff from the Office of Human Rights is working remotely from the office.