- This event has passed.
FORWARD PINELLAS BOARD MEETING
February 10 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 1:00 pm on day Second of the month, happening 11 times
The Forward Pinellas Board meeting will be held in the Magnolia Room at the Pinellas County Cooperative Extension,12520 Ulmerton Road, Largo, Florida. The Forward Pinellas Board will also have the option for residents to participate virtually to ensure public safety in response to the COVID-19 virus.
The public meeting will utilize Communications Media Technology (CMT) on the Zoom platform
Take a look at how you can get involved.
Watch/listen to the meeting live:
- Pinellas County website (pinellascounty.org/TV)
- YouTube (youtube.com/pcctv1)
- On cable television: Spectrum 637, Frontier 44, WOW! 18
- You can call into the meeting and listen at 1-312-626-6799, 1-646-558-8656, 1-253-215-8782, 1-301-715-8592, 1-346-248-7799, or 1-669-900-9128. Webinar ID: 885 3247 7408
Send advance public comments:
- Leave a voicemail at 727-464-5307
- Send an email to email@example.com
Participate in the meeting live:
- Visit https://forwardpinellas.org/attend (Webinar ID number: 885 3247 7408)
- Call in to the Zoom meeting at one of the following numbers: 1-312-626-6799, 1-646-558-8656, 1-253-215-8782, 1-301-715-8592, 1-346-248-7799, or 1-669-900-9128. Webinar ID: 885 3247 7408
Please review the Guidelines for Public Participation for virtual meetings. Public comments during the virtual meetings are audio only. You may submit other materials in advance of the meeting to become part of the record by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
All comments received by 5 p.m. the day before the meeting will be included as part of the official record for this meeting and will be available for consideration by the commission before any action is taken.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, or family status. Persons are advised that, if they decide to appeal any decision made at this meeting/hearing, they will need a record of the proceedings and, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
Persons who are deaf or hard of hearing may provide public input through use of these numbers via the State of Florida’s relay service, at 7-1-1. For more visit www.ftri.org/relay/faqs.
Pinellas County is currently operating under a Declaration of Emergency relating to the COVID-19 Pandemic and is practicing CDC recommended social distancing protocols. Persons with disabilities who need reasonable accommodations to effectively participate in this meeting are asked to contact Pinellas County’s Office of Human Rights by e-mailing such requests to both email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org at least three (3) business days in advance of the need for reasonable accommodation. You may also call (727) 464-4882.
More information about the ADA, and requests for reasonable accommodation, may be found at www.pinellascounty.org/humanrights/ada.