- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL FORWARD PINELLAS BOARD MEETING
September 9, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The public meeting will utilize Communications Media Technology (CMT) on the Zoom platform
The Forward Pinellas Board will hold its next public meeting virtually on Wednesday, SEPTEMBER 9, at 1 p.m. to ensure public safety in response to the COVID-19 virus. Take a look at how you can get involved.
Watch/listen to the meeting live:
- Pinellas County website (pinellascounty.org/TV)
- YouTube (youtube.com/pcctv1)
- On cable television: Spectrum 637, Frontier 44, WOW! 18
- You can call into the meeting and listen at 1-312-626-6799, 1-646-558-8656, 1-253-215-8782, 1-301-715-8592, 1-346-248-7799, or 1-669-900-9128. Webinar ID: 885 3247 7408
Send advance public comments:
- Leave a voicemail at 727-464-5307
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Participate in the meeting live:
- Visit https://forwardpinellas.org/attend (Webinar ID number: 885 3247 7408)
- Call in to the Zoom meeting at one of the following numbers: 1-312-626-6799, 1-646-558-8656, 1-253-215-8782, 1-301-715-8592, 1-346-248-7799, or 1-669-900-9128. Webinar ID: 885 3247 7408
Please review the Guidelines for Public Participation for virtual meetings. Public comments during the virtual meetings are audio only. You may submit other materials in advance of the meeting to become part of the record by emailing email@example.com .
All comments received by 5 p.m. the day before the meeting will be included as part of the official record for this meeting and will be available for consideration by the commission before any action is taken.
The above-referenced virtual meeting is being held pursuant to the State of Florida’s Executive Order 20-69, as extended by Order 20-112, 20-114, 20-150, 20-179 and 20-193 and as may be subsequently amended, extended, or replaced with a similar order, or pursuant to any other applicable law or order providing for virtual meetings.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, or family status. Persons are advised that, if they decide to appeal any decision made at this meeting/hearing, they will need a record of the proceedings and, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
Persons who are deaf or hard of hearing may provide public input through use of these numbers via the State of Florida’s relay service, at 7-1-1. For more visit www.ftri.org/relay/faqs.
Pinellas County is currently operating under a Declaration of Emergency relating to the COVID-19 Pandemic and is practicing CDC recommended social distancing protocols. Persons with disabilities who need reasonable accommodations to effectively participate in this meeting are asked to contact Pinellas County’s Office of Human Rights by e-mailing such requests to both firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com at least three (3) business days in advance of the need for reasonable accommodation. You may also call (727) 464-4882.
More information about the ADA, and requests for reasonable accommodation, may be found at www.pinellascounty.org/humanrights/ada.