View all projects on the Interactive TIP Map!
The Forward Pinellas Board adopted the 2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) in June, which reflects the projects that are slated for state and federal funding throughout Pinellas County. The TIP includes roadway projects, bicycle and pedestrian projects, transit projects, and many more.
You can easily view where these projects are happening by checking out the Interactive TIP Map! With this tool, you can quickly find projects happening near you, search the projects by project type (Roadways, Bicycle and Pedestrian, Advanced Technology), and see what phase of a project is funded (such as preliminary engineering, design, right-of-way and construction)
Some of the notable projects included in the TIP this year include:
- US 19 Overpass of Republic Drive
- Curlew Road Interchange with US 19
- Tampa Road Interchange with US 19
- The Pinellas Trail Loop Phase three and four
- Gateway Expressway
- Alternate US 19 and Florida Avenue Roundabout
- Pedestrian Overpass from the Courtney Campbell Trail to the Bayshore Trail
- Pedestrian Overpass of US 19 at Harn Boulevard
- US 19 from 54th Avenue South to 22nd Avenue North Complete Street Modification
- Rosery Road Complete Street Modification
- St. Petersburg Drive Complete Street Modification
Those are just some of many of the upcoming projects that are scheduled in the 2020-2025 TIP and available for viewing within the Interactive TIP.
If you would like more information about the TIP document, or Interactive TIP, please contact Jared Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org.