Here’s how you can get involved!
The Forward Pinellas Board will hold its next public meeting virtually on Wednesday, May 13, at 1 p.m. to ensure public safety and comply with the Governor’s Safer at Home order in response to the COVID-19 virus. Take a look at how you can get involved.
Watch/listen to the meeting live:
- Pinellas County website (www.pinellascounty.org/TV)
- YouTube (www.youtube.com/pcctv1)
- On cable television: Spectrum 637, Frontier 44, WOW! 18
- You can call into the meeting and listen at 1-312-626-6799, 1-646-558-8656, 1-253-215-8782, 1-301-715-8592, 1-346-248-7799, or 1-669-900-9128. Webinar ID: 885 3247 7408
Send advance public comments: (Deadline May 12 at 5 p.m.)
- Leave a voicemail at 727-464-5307
- Send an email to email@example.com
Participate in the meeting live:
- Visit https://forwardpinellas.org/attend (Webinar ID number: 885 3247 7408)
- Call in to the Zoom meeting at one of the following numbers: 1-312-626-6799, 1-646-558-8656, 1-253-215-8782, 1-301-715-8592, 1-346-248-7799, or 1-669-900-9128. (Webinar ID number: 885 3247 7408)
Please review Public Participation Rules for virtual meetings. Public comments during the virtual meetings are audio only. You may submit other materials in advance of the meeting to become part of the record by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
All comments received by 5 p.m. the day before the meeting (Tuesday, May 12) will be included as part of the official record for this meeting and will be available for consideration by the commission before any action is taken.
Please note, if the Governor’s Safer at Home order is no longer in effect at the time of the scheduled meeting, this meeting will take place in person. Public comments received will still be included.
For more information, visit: forwardpinellas.org/forward-pinellas-virtual-meetings/