July 9, 2020: On July 8, 2020, the Forward Pinellas Board approved the results of Procurement #20-03 Forward Pinellas Audit Services and authorized the executive director to negotiate and execute an agreement beginning with the top ranked firm (RG&Co), followed by the next ranking firm (CS+L) if needed.
Forward Pinellas is requesting proposals from qualified firms to provide auditing services.
The entire procurement package, including a scope of services, is available on the Forward Pinellas website. Any addenda or updates will be posted online.
Participation by Certified Disadvantaged Businesses (e.g. Disadvantaged Business Enterprise, Minority Business Enterprise, Small Business Enterprise) must be addressed. Certified Disadvantaged Businesses must include certification as specified in the procurement package.
All correspondence concerning this procurement must be submitted to:
Sarah Caper, AICP
310 Court Street
Clearwater, Florida 33756
- Procurement issued May 14, 2020
- Questions due May 27, 2020, 2 p.m.
- Responses to questions posted by May 29, 2020, 2 p.m.
- Proposals due to Forward Pinellas by June 15, 2020, 1 p.m.
- Selection committee meeting on June 30, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. (Virtual meeting)
- Recommendation to Forward Pinellas Board on July 8, 2020