If you want to make a difference by integrating land use and transportation planning here at Forward Pinellas, we have a career opportunity to join our team.
Forward Pinellas is hiring for a junior to mid-level urban planner.
- Would work primarily on land use and redevelopment, with a focus on reviewing, analyzing and coordinating land use map amendments for consistency with the Countywide Plan
- Will assist local governments with planning related inquiries by explaining policies and regulations, providing information, and offering guidance regarding application procedures
- The ideal candidate should have a background in land use planning, redevelopment, and intergovernmental coordination
- AICP certification, GIS proficiency, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the desire to be part of a collaborative team are highly desirable
- Position closes March 24, 2023
More information, including application instructions, salary range and specific qualifications, is available at https://phh.tbe.taleo.net/phh04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=PCG&cws=47&rid=10031.