Forward Pinellas is requesting proposals from qualified firms to provide support for a Vision Zero effort. This will include a branding and public outreach effort, developing demonstration projects and developing a toolbox to implement and support Vision Zero efforts throughout Pinellas County.
The entire procurement package, including a full scope of services, is available on the Forward Pinellas website. Any addenda or updates will be posted online.
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise’s (DBE’s) shall have the opportunity to participate in this procurement. DBE certification and participation status must be included in the proposal and are considered in the evaluation of all firms.
All correspondence concerning this procurement must be submitted to:
Sarah Caper, AICP
310 Court Street
Clearwater, Florida 33756
- Procurement issued July 11, 2019
- Questions due July 22, 2019, by 3 p.m.
- Responses to questions posted July 24, by 3 p.m.
- Proposals due to Forward Pinellas August 12, 2019, by 3 p.m.
- Selection committee meets to shortlist firms for presentation August 19, 2019, 11 a.m.
- Presentations August 27, 2019
- Selection committee meeting August 28, 2019, 1 p.m.
- Recommendation to Forward Pinellas Board September 11, 2019
Any changes to the schedule will be posted to the Forward Pinellas website.